- FAQ (For Training Purpose)
- Who are your faculties ?
All our faculites are renowned, highly specialized in their subjects. Most of them are IIT'ians, Kanpur else M.Tech or M.Scians with 8-10 years of experience in the respective areas.
- How old is your organization ?
We are over 15 years old organization.
- How you you compare yourself with other institutes?
We don't compare ourselves and our quality of services with any other institute.
What is your success rate?
Each year we have a rate of 40-42% of total selections in IIT, AIEEE and DCE.
What about Boards preparation?
Our programs are 100% boards based. The syllabus of JEE (Main & Advanced) is basically based on CBSE syllabus barring few chapters. We devote our 100 hours to teach Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as per the CBSE school syllabus and also permit the students to have doubt clearing sessions on the school syllabus. Once you join PIE Classroom programs you do not need any other tution or coaching.
- What are your USP's ?
Our USP is as follows:
- Full time faculty members means easy availability of them for post class queries, doubts, etc.
- We have a unique training methodology.
- Regular feedback system.
- We have a unique well - reasearched study material.
- Optimum student faculty ratio.
- Training cell which trains the faculty on a regular basis and updates them with the new systems of competitive exams.
- The only institute ot have a specialized Research & Development Wing.
Which is your best centre?
All our centres are at par excellence irrespective of the curriculum and zones.
What is your Scholarship Criteria?
All our admissions are based upon the selective criteria of scholarships rewarded either on the percentage of Boards else our Admission cum Scholarship Test.
Can we meet your faculty?
We provide with the convenience of meeting up with our faculties before admission on demand.
Are there any extra discounts that you could offer?
No all our admissions are purely based upon the merit.
- Can we meet your existing students?
How do you assess your students?
We assess all our students periodically and support them to excel.
How do we come to know about our child's performance?
We have a proper feedback system where the results are sent ot the parents after every unit test for them to gauge the performance and progress of the child from time to time. We also welcome parents to come and meet the faculty whenever they wish to do so.
- What action does the institute take if the students are not satisfied with the faculty?
We have a unique student feedback system where the students give their feedback on the performance of the faculty and this is kept confidential. Generally all our faculty members undergo a regular training programme and this kind of situation normally does not arise.
- Do you have Saturday / Sunday classes?
Yes, we have weekend batches where we conduct our classes on Saturday / Sundays, however, during the vacation we conduct the classes on week days also for weekend batches.
What surety do you give that my child would qualify for the IIT's ?
If the student is dedicated towards our approach of teaching and focused to his aim we ensure that each student of ours would leave with a mark in the history of PIE. Also if our student earnestly follows the methodology, the child would not only perform his best in Boards but also in any entrance examinations.
How can the student cope up with Boards & entrance pressure simultaneously?
The syllabus of the Boards and JEE or any other engineering entrance examinatons is just the same. The only difference is the approach and level of preparation.
Would my child require any extra tuition?
No ,not at all. The child only requires being sincere with the compartment of our teaching.
- Do you provide any demo sessions?
No, we don't believe in any demonstration because a child can never analyze a teacher and his method of imparting knowledge with a demo session.
- Which course you advice for my child whether he/she should take up 2year / 1year coaching?
- A two year course is always much more beneficial since after 10th the child is preparing with completely new topics in 11th std and some of these topics are inter-related to 12th. Hence, the child gets a better foundation from the very beginning.
- Which are the other examinations the child can appear besides JEE?
There are a number of other entrance examinations other than JEE the student can aspire for, e.g. DCE, IP, Manipal, CET, VITS, BITS, AMU, JMU etc.